M.E. Computer Science & Engineering
Area Of Interest
- Master of Computer Science & Engineering (M.E.) from Parul Institute of Engineering & Technology, Limda ,Vadodara, Gujarat, India, affiliated with Gujarat Technological University (GTU), Gujarat, India, with CPI 8.14 (equivalent to 76.4%).
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering (B.E.) from Parul Institute of Engineering & Technology, Limda ,Vadodara, Gujarat, India, Affiliated to Gujarat University, 63.7 % (First class).
Currently working as an Assistant Professor at Government Engineering College - Modasa since 1st October 2016.
Worked as an Assistant Professor (4 Years) in Computer Engineering Department,Parul Institute of Engineering & Technology, Limda, Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
STTP / Workshop / Seminar Attended
- Attended One Week STTP on "Recent Trend in Computer and Information Technology" at GEC, MODASA Organized by commissionerate of technical education during 02-12 April,2018. (By Video Conference)
- Attended Two Week STTP on "APPLICATIONS OF OPTIMIZATION TECHNIQUES IN ENGINEERING FOR RESEARCH" at GEC, MODASA during 02-13 January,2017.
- Attended One Week STTP on "Cloud Computing : Revolutionary Trends in IT" at Parul Institute of Engineering & Technology, Limda during 23-28 December,2013.
- Attended One Week STTP on "Research Opportunities in Information and Network Security" at BVM, V. V. Nagar during 30th Nov to 04 Dec,2015.
- Attended One Week STTP on "Design and Analysis of Algorithms (DAA 2016)" at SVNIT, Surat during 23-27 May,2016.
- Participated in a “Workshop on Cryptography”, 06th February 2015 Organized by Center for Cyber Security of GTU at GTU PG SCHOOL, BISAG, Gandhinagar.
Undergraduate (B. E. IT/CE)
Information and Network Security
Analysis and Design of Algorithm
Data compression & Data Retrival
- Student Coordinator
- Final Year Project UDP/IDP & GTU PMMS
- Overall MIS co-ordination at department level
- Information Security