ME COMPUTER ENGG.
Area Of Interest
- B.E (Computer Engineering) in 2002 with 61% from Sarvajanik College of Engineering and Technology, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat.
- M.E (Computer Engineering) in 2016 with 8.79 CPI from Government Engineering College Modasa,Modasa, Affiliated with Gujarat Technological University (GTU), Gujarat, India.
- PhD Continue from GTU
Assistant Professor , IT Department , Government Engineering College Modasa Dec-2009 - Present
Skill and Knowledge
- Web Application Development
- Cloud Computing
- AICTE/NBA & University Affiliation Work - Co-coordinator
- Account Section ( Salary Slip Portal Related Work )
- Time Table
- Final Year Project UDP/IDP & GTU PMMS
- Department Level Anti Raging Committee
- Computer Programming and Utilization
- Object-Oriented Programming using Java
- Visual Basic And Application Programming (VBAP)
- Operating Systems
- ADVANCED JAVA
- WEB TECHNOLOGY
- .NET TECHNOLOGY
- DATA STRUCTURE
Training and Workshops
01.Induction Training Phase 1 - RCTI,AHMEDABAD - 2-Jul-12 to 13-Jul-12 - 2 WEEKS
02.Karmayogi Training - Swaminarayan Dham,Gandhinagar - 6-Feb-14 to 8-Feb-14 - 3 Days
03. Pedagogy for Effective use of ICT in Engineering Education - IIT Bombay - 12-Jun-14 to 2-Aug-14 - 2 weeks
04. Mathematical Tools and Techniques for Engineering Research - Mathematicas Dept,GEC 28,Gandhinagar - 30-May-16 to 3-Jun-16 - 1 week
05.Understading Fundamental Tradeoffs in Computer Design and Organization - Computer Engg. Department, L.D. College of Engineering - 21-Nov-16 to 25-Nov-16 - 1 week
- Patel, Hiren R.; Patel, Chirag A , "A Review On Forecasting Techniques For SLA Aware Elasticity In Cloud Computing,National Conference On Emerging Research Trends In Engineering (NCERTE 2016),2016.
- Prof.C.A.Patel,Prof. H.R.Patel,"Prediction based Auto Scaling for Cloud Applications" IPASJ International Journal of Computer Science (IIJCS),Sept-2017.