M.E Computer Science & Engineering
Area Of Interest
Data Mining, Image Processing
- M.E in Computer Science & Engineering in year 2014 from Parul Institute of Technology, Vadodara with CPI 7.46 (equivalent to 69.47 %).
- B.E. in Computer Engineering in year 2012 from L.D Engineering college , Ahmedabad with CPI 7.52 (equivalent to 70.20 %)
- Currently Working as Assistant Professor (contract base) at Computer Engineering Department, GEC, Modasa since 28th Oct 2014.
- Worked as Lecturer (contract based) at Government Polytechnic, Dahod
- Worked as Assistant Professor at Parul Institute of Technology, Waghodiya from 30 July 2014 to 20 Oct 2014.
- Attended Workshop held on Software Testing from 8th March ’11 at LD college Ahmadabad.
- Attended Workshop held on Android Operating System from 9th March ’11 at LD clllege Ahmedabad.
- Attended Workshop held on Distributed Computing & Digital Forensic Science from 15th & 16th November 2013 at Parul Institute of Technology.
- Attended Workshop held on Cloud Computing from 23rd to 28th December 2013 at Parul-Institute of technology.
- Attended National conference on 4th & 5th April 2014 at Parul Institute of technology.
1. Urmila Damor, Hiren Mer ,"Real Time Music Composer Using Object Detection" at International Journal of Advanced Engineering Research and Technology (IJAERT)
Volume 2 Issue 2, May 2014, ISSN No.: 2348 – 8190
2. Urmila Damor ,"Vision Operated Music Composer Using Object Detection at International
Journal of science
& Technology Research IJSTR Volume 2,
2013 ISSN 2277-8616
Presented Paper on Vision Operated Music Composer Using Object Detection in National conference held on 4 th & 5 th April 2014 at Parul Institute of engineering and technology.